Pearl Tapai compote is very easy to make, perfect for those of you who just started learning to cook. To be more delicious can be served cold with ice cubes or shaved ice.
Ingredients compote Tapai Pearl:
- Tapai cassava, 250 grams, diced
- Sago pearls, 75 grams, boiled until cooked
- fro, 100 grams, boiled, thinly sliced
- Coconut milk, 800 ml of 1 / 2 coconut
- pandan leaves, 2 sheets, summarize
- Sugar, 150 grams
- Salt, 1 / 2 teaspoon
How to make a compote Tapai Pearl:
- Boil coconut milk, pandan leaves, sugar and salt over medium heat, stirring frequently until boiling.
- Enter tapai cassava and fro. Bring to a boil again, remove from heat.
- Pour compote tapai in a serving bowl, add the pearl to it. Serve warm.
Recipe for 5 servings compote Tapai Pearl